Department of Commerce & Management Studies
The Department of Commerce & Management Studies, Administrative Management College was established in the academic year 1993. The department has been providing Undergraduate Programs in Management (BBM) and Commerce (B.Com), the duration of the programs is six semesters. The programs are affiliated to the Bangalore University and recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
The MBA program was started in the year 1996 affiliated to Bangalore University, approved by AICTE, New Delhi, Ministry of HRD, Government of India and recognized by the Government of Karnataka. MBA is a two – year Post Graduate program having four semesters.
Objectives of the Department
- To impart broad based knowledge and managerial skills to all students.
- To develop analytical skills with an emphasis on application to corporate life.
- To develop interpersonal skills and team building abilities.
- To develop a creative and positive attitude to achieve the heights of growth and prosperity.
- To facilitate and support industry oriented research with proactive academic and corporate practices.
- To create an understanding of the global economic challenges and becoming competent professionals.