AMCEC - ABOUT US
AMC Engineering College was established under the Paramahamsa Foundation Trust and located in Bannerghatta National park road, Bangalore approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), Govt., of India and affiliated to VTU (Visvesvaraya Technological University). Also, courses are accredited by NBA.
At AMC Engineering College, our UG and PG programs provide a solid foundation for technical training, employment and future growth. The institute has spread out in 52 acres of land with unique style of infrastructure for each department endorsed by well equipped laboratories, equipments and machines.
AMC Engineering College Library is a resource center for teaching, learning & research. Being the heart of the college, it is home for all the information services. It plays a proactive role in enabling access to information resources of all kind and providing innovative, responsive and effective services to meet the changing needs of the students and faculties. Also, the library is considered to be a state of art digital library, E-Learning Center. This Digital Library provides the knowledge base for the students.
Accreditation & Other Approvals
AMC Engineering College is committed to offering programs that promotes theoretical, analytical and logical growth through selected combinations of general education and program-specific courses. Our vision is to be a leader in imparting value based Technical Education and Research for the benefit of society. Education and Research for the benefit of Society
- To provide state of the art Infrastructure facilities.
- To implement modern pedagogical methods in delivering the academic programs with experienced and committed faculty.
- To create a vibrant ambience that promotes Learning, Research, Invention and Innovation.
- To undertake manpower and skill development programmes for Academic Institutions and Industries.
- To be a more comprehensive college in terms of the number of programs offered.
- To enhance Institute Industry Interface through Collaborative Research and Consultancy.
- To generate and disseminate knowledge through good training programme/workshops/seminars/conferences/publications.
- To relentlessly pursue professional as well as technical excellence with ethical and moral values.
The AMCEC offers various programs
B.E (Mechanical, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information Science, Electrical and Electronics and Civil).
M.Tech (Computer Science, Digital Electronics & Communication, VLSI & Embedded Systems , Power Systems Engineering and Machine Design)
MBA (Marketing, Finance, HR and Systems) and MCA(2 Years Program, 3 Years Program)
Each Program is comprehensive to provide the student with sufficient inputs and training in relevant skills so as to help the students embark on a professional career. Apart from providing core inputs related to the specific program the student will also be provided with an exposure to inter-disciplinary areas. Added to this the students will be trained to increase their competence in communication skills, reasoning skills, critical, creative thinking capabilities and a capacity to drive for continuous self learning towards individual development.