AMC Engineering College has been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council. [NAAC] with CGPA of 2.77 on Four Point scale at B++ grade valid up to 2nd December 2021. The NAAC peer team in its final report had desired that AMCEC should have an internal quality assurance cell [IQAC] for quality assurance and continuous improvement. IQAC in any institution is a significant administrative body that is responsible for all quality matters. It is the prime responsibility of IQAC to initiate, Plan, and supervise various activities that are necessary to increase the quality of the education imparted in a college
During October 2013, the NAAC has notified a revised Guidelines of IQAC and submission of annual quality report [AQAR]. As per the guidelines, the institution need to submit yearly the annual quality assurance report [AQAR] to NAAC. A functional internal quality assurance cell [IQAC] and timely submission of annual quality assurance reports [AQAR] are the minimum institutional requirements [MIR] to volunteer for second, third or subsequent cycle’s accreditation
“To build and safeguard a quality culture aimed at all round excellence of the institution.”
- To channelize and systematize a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvements, quality and performance.
- To make a significant and meaningful contribution towards academic excellence.
- To be the driving force for ushering in quality to remove deficiencies and enhance quality.
- To usher in quality by working out intervention strategies to enhance performance.
- To optimize and integrate modern methods of teaching and learning.
- To disseminate information on quality parameters, identify cultivate extra-curricular talent and potential of staff and students, and share research with other institutions