AMC Engineering College has been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council. [NAAC] with CGPA of 2.77 on Four Point scale at B++ grade valid up to 2nd December 2021. The NAAC peer team in its final report had desired that AMCEC should have an internal quality assurance cell [IQAC] for quality assurance and continuous improvement. IQAC in any institution is a significant administrative body that is responsible for all quality matters. It is the prime responsibility of IQAC to initiate, Plan, and supervise various activities that are necessary to increase the quality of the education imparted in a college
During October 2013, the NAAC has notified a revised Guidelines of IQAC and submission of annual quality report [AQAR]. As per the guidelines, the institution need to submit yearly the annual quality assurance report [AQAR] to NAAC. A functional internal quality assurance cell [IQAC] and timely submission of annual quality assurance reports [AQAR] are the minimum institutional requirements [MIR] to volunteer for second, third or subsequent cycle’s accreditation
“To Develop Quality Systems for Conscious, Consistent and Catalytic Improvement for Attaining Best Results for the Academic and Administrative Performance and to set Benchmarks for Periodic Evaluation, Significant Growth and Achievements”
- To Establish Student Learning-Centric Environment, Using ICT Tools for Teaching and Learning Process and to Inculcate Value Based Education System.
- To Encourage Departments to Organize Seminars, Workshops, Conferences and Faculty Development Program.
- To Promote Research Culture Among Staff and Students.
- To Assess the Level of Attainment of PEOs, POs once a year and COs once in six months for all Programs.
- To Conduct Academic Audits for all Programmes at least once a year.
- Ensuring Timely, Efficient and Progressive Performance of Academic, Administrative and Financial Tasks