M.Tech-Computer Science And Engineering
In the current scenario of various computing devices, the importance of efficient computing with resource optimization is becoming more and more relevant. The need for advancements in architecture and integrating computer hardware, software, algorithms, data management, simulation etc is being increasingly felt. It is in this context this program assumes relevance.
The curriculum is aimed to give theoretical and hands on in the areas of Advances in Operating Systems, Advances in DBMS, Computer Systems Performance Analysis, Formal Models in Computer Science, Advanced Algorithms, Advances in Computer Architecture, Computer Networks, Optical Networks and a host of elective subjects like Advances in Digital Image Processing, Computer Graphics & Visualization.
Students who have completed B.E. in Computer Science as per State Govt. of Karnataka and AICTE guidelines(GOI).
M.Tech degree will be a period of two academic years.
Candidates should have BE or B.Tech. degree in relevant specialization with an aggregate of 50% marks Students are admitted through PGCET conducted by Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum.
Documents Required At The Time Of Admissions
1) SSLC or 10th Standard or its equivalent marks card (Original).
2) PUC or +2 or its equivalent marks card (Original)
3) All 3 year marks statement of Bachelor’s degree
4) Provisional degree certificate from the college last attended or degree certificate from the University
5) Caste certificate (Original)
6) Income certificate (Original)
7) Transfer Certificate (Original)
8) Migration certificate for the students coming from outside Karnataka and CBSE/ICSE Students (Original)
9) Physical fitness certificate from any Regd. Medical Practitioner (Original)
10) 3 Passport size and 1 stamp size colour photographs.
11) Passport size parents photo 2 each.
12) Further, the students so admitted in our Institution should invariably possess at least Five sets of xerox copies of all the documents mentioned above along with 10 passport and 10 stamp size colour photographs. (Three sets of Xerox copies has to be produced at the time of admission)
13) The students belonging to SC/ST and other categories should submit xerox copies of caste certificate, income certificate while applying for students scholarships.
CO's and PSO's
|PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES||Click Here|