M.Tech-VLSI Design & Embedded Systems
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, started M.Tech in VLSI design & Embedded systems in the year 2009. The program is approved by AICTE , government of Karnataka and is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Karnataka. Advances in VLSI have today enabled most systems to become compact, highly reliable and deliver data at high speed. Further the advances facilitate the designer to tailor the IC for specific applications (Application Specific Integrated Circuits). Requirement of improved solutions for miniaturization, high speed, reliability, and high performance computers, necessitates skilled engineers. Thus there is an urgent need to produce quality engineers who can conceive, design and develop VLSI and Embedded systems.
Eligible to be a teaching faculty in Engineering Colleges, Senior Electronics Engineer, Entrepreneur, Team Leader, Senior Circuit Designer, Senior Network Engineer, Project Engineer.
Students who have completed B.E in ECE, EEE, TCE, IT, ML.
M.Tech (DEC/VLSI) degree shall extend over a period of Two academic years.
Candidates should have BE or B.Tech. degree in relevant specialization with an aggregate of 50% marks Students are admitted through PGCET conducted by Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum.
Documents Required At The Time Of Admission
1) SSLC or 10th Standard or its equivalent marks card (Original).
2) PUC or +2 or its equivalent marks card (Original)
3) All 3 year marks statement of Bachelor’s degree
4) Provisional degree certificate from the college last attended or degree certificate from the University
5) Caste certificate (Original)
6) Income certificate (Original)
7) Transfer Certificate (Original)
8) Migration certificate for the students coming from outside Karnataka and CBSE/ICSE Students (Original)
9) Physical fitness certificate from any Regd. Medical Practitioner (Original)
10) 3 Passport size and 1 stamp size colour photographs.
11) Passport size parents photo 2 each.
12) Further, the students so admitted in our Institution should invariably possess at least Five sets of xerox copies of all the documents mentioned above along with 10 passport and 10 stamp size colour photographs. (Three sets of Xerox copies has to be produced at the time of admission)
13) The students belonging to SC/ST and other categories should submit xerox copies of caste certificate, income certificate while applying for students scholarships.