Students Achievements-2019 (Odd Semester)
Prajwal K N from seventh semester Mechanical has been awarded 2nd place (Rs.15,000 cash prize)in State Level Student Entrepreneurial Contest “Prodothon 1.0” on "Hybrid Electric mobility for mopeds/scooters" held at BNM Institute of Technology, Bengaluru on November 2019.
Kunal M S, Lokanatha Reddy V, Pawan N and Mahendra M has been awarded 2nd place in National level “Tech The Med” event on “Design and Development of automated robot for Spinal Surgeries” conducted by Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bengaluru on 18/10/2019.
- Karthik C, Nishanth Shetty, Harish G & Manoj has been awarded 1st position in project exhibition on "Advanced Automated Prosthetic Limb" conducted by the Department of Computer Science & Engineering at GITAM UNIVERSITY, Doddaballapur on 22/02/2019.
- Nishanth shetty & Harish G has been awarded 2nd position in paper presentation on “Prior stroke detector” conducted by the Department of Computer Science & Engineering at GITAM UNIVERSITY, Doddaballapur on 22/02/ 2019.
- Akshit G has been awarded 2nd position in technical paper presentation conducted by the department of mechanical engineering at GITAM school of technology, Bengaluru on 10th March 2018.
- Akshit G has secured 1st place in TECH TALK at BNM Institute of Technology, Bengaluru held on 23rd - 24th March 2018.
- Akshit G presented a paper on "Lateral G-Force reduction" and "Advanced Automated Prosthetic Limb" in MAHAYANTRA 3.0 held on 22nd March 2018 during TORQUE 7.0 organised at Dayanda Sagar College of Engineering, Bengaluru.
- Akshit G has secured winner position in paper presentation at RNS Institute of Technology, Bengaluru held on 6th April 2018.
- Akshit G has presented a paper in Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP-III) sponsored PRATIBIMB-2018 National conference on Materials, Mechanics, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering held on April 27th to 28th 2018 at NIE.
- Akshit G participating and exhibiting their project entitled "Advanced Automated Prosthetic Limb" in project exhibition cum competition 2018 held on 28th June 2018 organised by VTU, Belagavi.
- Shubham Kumar has secured 3rd place in JUDO Inter Colligiate, Inter zonal / Single zonal tournament held at Sapthagiri College of Engineering, Bengaluru on October 15th to 17th 2018.
- Kiran Rao Bahule K has secured the 1st position in CHESS, annual sports fest SPARDHA'18 held at CMR Institute of Technology, Bengaluru on October 3rd & 4th 2018.
- B Vidyadhar has secured the 2nd position in CHESS, annual sports fest SPARDHA'18 held at CMR Institute of Technology, Bengaluru on October 3rd & 4th 2018.
Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology (KSCST) awarded the Project “Automated Prosthetic Leg” as one of the best project of the year in the state level 40th Series KSCST Seminar and Competition held at NMAMIT, Nitte, Karnataka in the year 2016-2017. The project is carried out by final year students Mechanical students Venkatesh Pavan, Anusha, Purshottam under the guidance of Prof. Madhu Mohan and Dr.Girisha C.