“A Trust for future trust” Paramahamsa Foundation Trust
Paramahamsa Foundation Trust was established in the year 1983 by Dr. K.R.Paramahamsa. The trust has its own roots in the ancient values of the Indian system of education with novel approaches for imparting and also clear focus on holistic delivery of education through human development at various levels. With this objectives, Paramahamsa Foundation Trust has emerged as a strong educational group and established various institutions under the vibrant leadership of Dr. K.R.Paramahamsa, Chairman, Paramahamsa Foundation Trust.
To be a leader in imparting value based Technical Education and Research for the benefit of society.
- To provide state of the art Infrastructure facilities.
- To implement modern pedagogical methods in delivering the academic programs with experienced and committed faculty.
- To create a vibrant ambience that promotes Learning, Research, Invention and Innovation.
- To undertake manpower and skill development programmes for Academic Institutions and Industries.
- To enhance Institute Industry Interface through Collaborative Research and Consultancy.
- To generate and disseminate knowledge through training programme/workshops/seminars/conferences/publications.
- To be a more comprehensive college in terms of the number of programs offered.
- To relentlessly pursue professional excellence with ethical and moral values.
Program Outcomes (PO)
- PO-1 Engineering Knowledge:
- PO-2 Problem Analysis:
- PO-3 Design/Development of solutions:
- PO-4 Conduct Investigations of Complex problems:
- PO-5 Modern Tool Usage:
- PO-6 The Engineer and Society:
- PO-7 Environment and Sustainability:
- PO-8 Ethics:
- PO-9 Individual and Team Work:
- PO-10 Communication:
- PO-11 Project Management and Finance:
- PO-12 Life-Long Learning:
Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems
Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences
Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations
Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions
Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations
Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice
Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development
Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice
Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings
Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions
Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments
Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change
|1||Dr. K. R. Paramahamsa||Chairman Paramahamsa Foundation Trust|
|2||Mrs. K. Geetha Paramahamsa||Vice – Chairperson Paramahamsa Foundation Trust|
|3||Ms. K. Monica||Vice President, Paramahamsa Foundation Trust|
|4||Mr. K. Rahul||Executive Vice-President, Paramahamsa Foundation Trust|