CAREER GUIDELINE AND PLACEMENT CELL
Placements are increasingly playing a major role in any higher educational institution of repute. We are proud of the success of our systematic and sustained approach in helping to launch our students on a meaningful career path. The Career Guidance and Placement Cell of our college play a vital role in shaping the careers of our students. Our college attracts some of the best names in the industry who know the quality of human resource that we create.
Our alumni who are working in these organizations also assist us in the placement process. A fulltime Placement Officer assisted by her team and student coordinators works in tandem with the faculty to help our students to develop their productivity and employability.
Activities of the Career Guidance and Placement Cell:
- Sustained training for placements and competitive examinations across six semesters
- Knowledge building sessions
- Training in basic communication skills.
- Training in group discussion and interview skills.
- Aptitude Test training
- Excel training
- Career Guidance sessions from industry experts helping students to make informed choices regarding their careers.
- Campus recruitment by leading companies offering challenging job profiles