IQAC in any institution is a significant administrative body that is responsible for all quality matters. It is the prime responsibility of IQAC to initiate, Plan, and supervise various activities that are necessary to increase the quality of the education imparted in a college.
IQAC Cell is established in ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT COLLEGE ON 8TH January 2019.It is established
“To Develop Quality Systems for Conscious, Consistent and Catalytic Improvement for Attaining Best Results for the Academic and Administrative Performance and to set Benchmarks for Periodic Evaluation, Significant Growth and Achievements”
- To Establish Student Learning-Centric Environment, Using ICT Tools for Teaching and Learning Process and to Inculcate Value Based Education System.
- To Encourage Departments to Organize Seminars, Workshops, Conferences and Faculty Development Program.
- To Promote Research Culture Among Staff and Students.
- To Assess the Level of Attainment of PEOs, POs once a year and COs once in six months for all Programs.
- To Conduct Academic Audits for all Programmes at least once a year.
- Ensuring Timely, Efficient and Progressive Performance of Academic, Administrative and Financial Tasks