AMCEC - VISION & MISSION
Our vision and Mission follows a unique way of strategy to give standardised and good quality of knowledge which would lead the student to reach out their goals and objectives. Each and every person in the college would accept and work for the institutions keeping our vision and mission at the top.
"An Institution with a Unique Style of Teaching and Learning”.
AMC Engineering College was established under the Paramahamsa Foundation Trust and located in Bannerghatta National park road. The campus has spread out in 52 acres of land with unique style of buildings for each department.
To be a Leader in Imparting Value Based Technical Education and Research for the benefit of Society
- To Provide State-of-the-art Infrastructure Facilities
- To Implement modern Pedagogical Methods in delivering the Academic Programs with Experienced and Committed Faculty
- To Create a Vibrant Ambience that promotes Learning, Research, Invention and Innovation
- To Undertake Skill Development Programmes for Academic Institutions and Industries
- To Enhance Industry Institute Interaction through Collaborative Research and Consultancy
- To Relentlessly Pursue Professional Excellence with Ethical and Moral Values
The AMCEC offers various programs
B.E (Mechanical, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information Science, Electrical and Electronics and Civil).
M.Tech (Computer Science, Digital Electronics & Communication, VLSI & Embedded Systems , Power Systems Engineering and Machine Design)
MBA (Marketing, Finance, HR and Systems) and MCA(2 Years Program, 3 Years Program)
Each Program is comprehensive to provide the student with sufficient inputs and training in relevant skills so as to help the students embark on a professional career. Apart from providing core inputs related to the specific program the student will also be provided with an exposure to inter-disciplinary areas. Added to this the students will be trained to increase their competence in communication skills, reasoning skills, critical, creative thinking capabilities and a capacity to drive for continuous self learning towards individual development.