Shri. R. Gopinath Rao, presented the MSME technical presentation. The MSME technical presentation covered the following topics in details.
Marketing Assistance and Technology Up gradation
• Domestic Trade Fairs / Exhibitions
• International Trade Fairs / Exhibitions
• Product positioning in the market
• Vendor Development Programs
• International / National Workshop on Marketing / Public Procurement / Packaging
• Zero Defect Zero Effect quality standard policy
• Establishment of MSME in the areas engineering, small scale industries, services and logistics, distribution management
• Udyog Aadhaar being mandatory for registering any industry or startup
Establishment of Incubation centers
• To promote emerging technological and knowledge based innovative ventures that seek the nurturing of ideas from professionals.
• To promote and support untapped creativity of individual innovators and also to assist Individual innovators to become technology-based entrepreneurs.
• To promote networking and forging of linkages with other constituents of the innovation chain for commercialization of their developments.
• Cluster Development Program
• Mudra Yojana
• Women Entrepreneurship (TREAD)
• Credit Guarantee (CGTMSE)
• Prime Minister Employment Generation Program (PMEGP)
• A Scheme for Promoting Innovation, Rural Industry & Entrepreneurship (ASPIRE).
• Scheme of Fund for Regeneration of Traditional Industries (SFURTI)