“A Trust for future trust” Paramahamsa Foundation Trust
To be a leader in imparting value based Technical Education and Research for the benefit of society.
- To provide state of the art Infrastructure facilities.
- To implement modern pedagogical methods in delivering the academic programs with experienced and committed faculty.
- To create a vibrant ambience that promotes Learning, Research, Invention and Innovation.
- To undertake manpower and skill development programmes for Academic Institutions and Industries.
- To enhance Institute Industry Interface through Collaborative Research and Consultancy.
- To generate and disseminate knowledge through training programme/workshops/seminars/conferences/publications.
- To be a more comprehensive college in terms of the number of programs offered.
- To relentlessly pursue professional excellence with ethical and moral values.
|1||Dr. K. R. Paramahamsa||Chairman Paramahamsa Foundation Trust|
|2||Mrs. K. Geetha Paramahamsa||Vice – Chairperson Paramahamsa Foundation Trust|
|3||Ms. K. Monica||Vice President, Paramahamsa Foundation Trust|
|4||Mr. K. Rahul||Executive Vice-President, Paramahamsa Foundation Trust|